- 1. Welcome
- 2. Accessing the Site
- 3. Misuse of the Site
- 4. Nottx Description of Service
- 5. Registration
- 6. User Generated Content
- 7. Payments And Refunds
- 8. Limitations On Liability
- 9. Intellectual Property Rights
- 10. Licensing To Nottx
- 11. Third Party Content
- 12. Termination
- 13. Notice
- 14. Serviced Countries
- 15. Legal Compliance and Applicable Law
- 16. Contact Us
Welcome to the Terms of Service for Nottx. This is an agreement (“Agreement”) between Nottx Ltd (“Nottx"), the owner and operator of www.Nottx.com (the “Site”) and you. Nottx is registered in England and Wales under company number 9659927, with its registered office at 33 Regency House, 33 Wood Street, Barnet, Hertfordshire EN5 4BE and with VAT registration number GB222038257. PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU CREATE A PROFILE ON OUR SITE OR BEFORE YOU START TO USE ANY OTHER PART OF OUR SITE. WE RECOMMEND THAT YOU PRINT A COPY OF THESE FOR FUTURE REFERENCE. BY ACCESSING OR USING THIS SITE IN ANY WAY, INCLUDING USING THE SERVICES OFFERED, CLICKING ON THE “I ACCEPT” BUTTON, COMPLETING THE REGISTRATION PROCESS, AND/OR MERELY BROWSING THE SITE, YOU CONFIRM THAT (1) YOU ACCEPT THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT; (2) UNLESS YOU ARE ACCESSING THIS SITE ON BEHALF OF A COMPANY, YOU ARE 18 YEARS OLD OR OVER, AND (3) YOU HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO ENTER INTO THE AGREEMENT PERSONALLY OR ON BEHALF OF THE COMPANY YOU HAVE NAMED AS THE HIRER, AND TO BIND THAT COMPANY TO THE AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, YOU MUST NOT ACCESS OR USE THIS SITE OR THE SERVICE IN ANY WAY.
2. Accessing the Site
Access to our Site is permitted on a temporary basis. We reserve the right to withdraw or amend our Site and/or the Service without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason our Site, the Service and/or any part of it or them is unavailable at any time or for any period. You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary to access and view this Site and should ensure you have up to date anti-virus software on any device from which your access Site. You are responsible for ensuring that all persons accessing our Site through your internet connection are aware of this Agreement.
3. Misuse of the Site
You must not misuse our Site by:
- knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs, time bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or other material, programme or code which adversely affects the operation of any computer software or hardware (or is designed to do so); and/or
- gaining or attempting to gain unauthorised access to the server on which our Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Site; and/or
- attacking our Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
Breach of this clause might constitute a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Site will cease immediately.
4. Nottx Description of Service
For Job Seekers
Nottx is an online service that connects Job Seekers with Hirers. Job Seekers may create a name-blind profile, which can be searched by Hirers. Although not essential in order for Hirers to find you, Job Seekers can create a concise form of CV/RESUME, called Pocket CV/RESUME. Pocket CV/RESUME can be shared to public using obfuscated links. Job Seekers can use these services free of cost.
As a Hirer, you have the opportunity to find qualified talent who has the intent to get headhunted and this reduce the costs involved with hiring as well as the lead time to engage with candidates. You may contact a job seeker with a vacancy description that could help the Job Seeker to determine whether to respond or not. Until they respond, their name would not be made accessible.
In registering for an account on the Site, you agree to (1) provide true, accurate, current, and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Services’ registration form (“Registration Data”), and (2) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. You are responsible for all activities that occur under your account. If you provide any Content that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, or Nottx has reasonable grounds to suspect that such Content is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Nottx has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Site or Service. You agree not to create an account using a false identity or information, or on behalf of someone other than yourself. You agree not to create an account or use the Site or Service, if Nottx previously removed you, or if you have been previously banned from the Site or Service. Any personal information that you provide to us in the course of, or after, registration on the Site will be held and used in accordance with any consent obtained from you and the terms of our [Privacy and Cookies Policy]. We have the right to disable any user identification code or password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time, if in our reasonable opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of this Agreement. If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your username or password for the Site, you must promptly notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to use Nottx as a Job Seeker you must register and create a profile. You can also create a concise form of CV/Resume, called Pocket CV/RESUME. When registering with Nottx, we may require you to provide us information such as your name, e-mail address, experience, availability, title, employment history, work experience and skill set. Furthermore, you agree to provide us with any other identifying documents that we may request. We will review the information that you provide to us during the registration process. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to accept or reject your registration to use our Site and Service. Hirer
In order to use Nottx as a Hirer you must also register. Registration is free. When registering we may ask you for additional information related to your company and the types of Job Seekers you are looking for. We will review the information that you provided to us during the registration process and any other information that is publicly available. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to accept or reject your registration to use our Site and Service. If your registration is accepted, you will be allowed to engage with Job Seekers who have activated their profiles on our Site. If your registration is accepted, you will be allowed to use our Service. Contacting candidates without prior acceptance by Nottx and active subscription to one of our package offers is not allowed. An active subscription to one of our packages would allow you to contact Job Seekers.
6. User Generated Content
You are responsible for your use of the Site and Service and for any use of the Site or Service made using your account. As part of the Service, Users may post user generated content (“UGC”) to the Site. Any UGC posted by you will be attributed to the username you provide but we will not publish your email address on the Site. We reserve the right to refuse to publish any UGC (or remove without notice any previously published UGC) if it does not adhere to our Policies. We shall not be liable for any loss or damages whatsoever arising from such decision to refuse to publish (or to remove previously published) UGC. We also reserve the right to close your account and/or ban you from being able to post UGC to the Site if you persistently and/or seriously breach the terms of the User Generated Content Policy. Views and opinions expressed in UGC submitted by Users or other members of the public are those of the individual submitting the UGC, not those of Nottx and we accept no responsibility for the content of such UGC. However, if you find any UGC on the Site to be in any way offensive, obscene, defamatory, racist, harmful, inaccurate, unlawful, illegal or deceptive in any way, please notify us by emailing us at email@example.com with the subject heading "Objectionable Content". On receipt of your complaint we may remove or block access to the UGC complained of.
7. Payments And Refunds
Hirers accepted into our membership program will be charged a monthly/yearly membership. During the relevant membership period, the Hirer will be able to contact (through the Service) Job Seekers listed on our Site.
8. Limitations On Liability
To the fullest extent permissible by law, we exclude and disclaim all warranties, terms, conditions and representations that might otherwise be implied by law in relation to the Site or any content on it. In particular, we do not represent or warrant that the Site will be error-free, free of viruses or other harmful components, or that defects will be corrected. You must take your own precautions in this respect. In any event, we will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our Site. We do not accept liability for any failure to maintain the Site. Nor do we accept liability for any UGC uploaded to the Site. You agree that you are solely responsible for all of your communications and interactions with other users of the Site and or Service. We do not accept liability for any dealings, including but not limited to contracts entered into, between Job Seekers and Hirers who use our Site and Service. We do not accept any liability for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty or otherwise (even if foreseeable) arising under or in connection with: (a) use of, or inability to use, the Site; or (b) use of, or reliance on, any content displayed on the Platform. In particular we will not be liable for loss of profits, sales, business or revenue, business interruption, loss of anticipated savings, loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation, or any indirect or consequential loss or damage. Nothing in this Agreement shall affect your statutory rights, and nothing in this Agreement shall exclude our liability for death or personal injury arising through negligence, for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation and/or anything else that cannot be excluded or limited by us under English law.
9. Intellectual Property Rights
We expressly reserve all intellectual property rights in and to the Site and all information, images, and other content displayed on the Site (“Materials”). Our intellectual property in the Site includes without limitation any source code, product recipes, usage data, ideas, enhancements, feature requests, suggestions or other information provided by you. You hereby assign all current and future rights to such intellectual property, which we can use for any purpose relating to the Site or our business. You may only view, print out, use, quote from and cite the Website and the Materials for your own personal, non-commercial use and on the condition that you give appropriate acknowledgement to Nottx. Unless we expressly agree otherwise, you shall not copy all or any part of the Site for your own commercial purposes. Your use of the Site and the Materials is subject to the following restrictions. You must not:
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notices contained in the Materials; and/or
- use any Materials from the Site in any manner that may infringe any copyright, intellectual property right or proprietary right of us or any third parties; and/or
- use, or cause others to use, any automated system or software to extract content or data from the Site ("screen scraping"), except in cases where you or any applicable third party has entered into a written licence agreement directly with us that expressly permits such activity; and/or
- reproduce, modify, display, perform, publish, distribute, disseminate, broadcast, frame (or use any other browser or border environment), communicate to the public or circulate to any third party or exploit the Site and/or the Materials for any commercial purpose, without our prior written consent by way of a licence agreement.
We expressly reserve all rights in and to the www.nottx.com domain name and all related domains and sub-domains, the name "Nottx", our logo device, service marks, trading names and/or trade marks. Other trade marks, products and company names mentioned on the Site may be trademarks of their respective owners or licensors and the rights in such marks are reserved to their respective owners or licensors.
10. Licensing To Nottx
You hereby grant to Nottx and its owners, affiliates, representatives, licensors and assigns a non-exclusive, fully-paid, royalty-free, world-wide, universal, transferable license to display, publicly perform, distribute, store, broadcast, transmit, reproduce, modify, prepare derivative works and otherwise use and reuse all or any part of your Content (“Your Content”) and anything we may make with Your Content through Nottx or any other medium currently invented or invented in the future. We reserve the right to display advertisements in connection with Your Content. We are not required to host, display, or distribute any of your Content and we may refuse to accept or transmit Your Content, and may remove or delete all or any portion of Your Content from Nottx at any time. By submitting any Content to us, you hereby represent and warrant that you own all rights to Your Content or, alternatively, that you have the right to give us the license described above. Finally, you represent and warrant that Your Content does not infringe on the intellectual property rights, privacy rights, publicity rights, or other legal rights of any third party. You understand that when using the Site and/or the Service you will be exposed to Content from a variety of sources, and that Nottx is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such Content, and that such Content is not the responsibility of Nottx. You further understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to Content that is inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable, and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against the Nottx Parties with respect thereto, and agree to indemnify and hold the Nottx Parties harmless to the fullest extent allowed by law regarding all matters related to your use of the Site.
11. Third Party Content
Our Site may contain advertising submitted by third parties. Such third parties are solely responsible for the content of such advertising and for ensuring that it complies with all relevant legislation and regulations. We do not accept any responsibility for the content of any third party advertising. Our Site and/or the Materials may contain links to third party websites. If you decide to visit any third party site, you do so at your own risk. We are not responsible or liable directly or indirectly for the content, accuracy or opinions expressed in such websites or the standard of goods or services available through or on such websites. Unless expressly stated otherwise, links do not imply that we are, or our Site is, affiliated to or associated with such sites. Our communications with you may contain information sourced from third party websites. Material from a third party site will be marked as such and a link to the source website may be provided. We accept no responsibility or liability for any material supplied by or contained on any third party website which is linked from our communications with you, or any use of personal data by such a third party. The inclusion of any link in our communications with you does not imply endorsement by us of the linked site. If you decide to access linked third party websites, you do so at your own risk. Please remember that when you use a link to go from our Site to another website, our Terms of Service [(including our Privacy and Cookies Policy)] will no longer be applicable. Your browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which are linked to ours, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies. Please read those terms and policies before proceeding.
Licensing To Nottx
Any notice, consent or other communication sent by you to Nottx shall be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or to Nottx Ltd, 1 Fore Street, London EC2Y 9DT, ATT: Legal. Nottx will notify you of any change of details by publishing new details on the Site. Any notice, consent or other communication sent by Nottx to you shall be sent to the email or postal address that you submitted to us upon registration, or as notified to us from time to time. Where Nottx requires that you provide an e-mail address, you are responsible for providing Nottx with your most current e-mail address. Notices sent by registered post or recorded delivery shall be deemed to be served three working days following the day of posting. In all other cases, notices are deemed to be served on the day when they are actually received. A consent, notice, invoice or other communication under this Agreement is effective if it is sent as an electronic communication (having the meaning given to that term in the Electronic Communications Act 2000 and the Electronic Signatures Regulations 2002) unless required to be physically delivered under law.
14. Serviced Countries
We operate the Site from the United Kingdom and make no representation that the Site is appropriate or available in other locations. If you access the Site from other locations, you are solely responsible for compliance with local laws.
15. Legal Compliance and Applicable Law
The English Courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim or dispute arising from or related to a visit to the Site or use of the Service (including non-contractual disputes or claims). English Law will apply to this Agreement.
16. Contact Us
If you have any concerns or queries about material that appears on the Site or if you have questions about your use of the Site or this Agreement please email us at email@example.com. Our postal address for correspondence is Nottx Ltd, 1 Fore Street, London EC2Y 9DT.
NOTTX LTD ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy (together with our terms and conditions and any other documents referred to on it) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting www.nottx.com you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
2. Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site www.nottx.com (our site) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to our service, [search for a product], [place an order on our site], [participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our site], [enter a competition, promotion or survey] and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address, phone number, personal description, photograph, personal details such as gender, age, ethnicity and the like.
- Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- if you land on our website from an external source (such as a link on another website or an email link), we collect the information about the source that referred you to us.
4. Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- To provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- To provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data (the [order form OR registration form]);
- To notify you about changes to our service;
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- To administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- To improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- As part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- Information we receive from other sources. We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may us this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
5. Disclosure of your information
We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with [them or] you.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
- [Credit reference agencies for the purpose of assessing your credit score where this is a condition of us entering into a contract with you.]
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If NOTTX LTD or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
6. Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted [using SSL technology]. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
7. Your rights
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that you have the right to
- Request details of the information we store about you unless this involves disclosing information about third party which we are not allowed to share.
- Withdraw your consent to the use of your information which was stored based on your consent. We may still be entitled to process information for another legitimate reason.
- Receive information that you have provided in a portable format.
- Withdraw your application or erase information that you have provided us.
- Not to be subjected to automated decision-making including profiling.
8. Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
- Our Data Protection Officer can be contacted directly by email: email@example.com